Re: Cold Deceptions

From: Eric Goodwin <SirKain_at_usa.pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 12:36:21 -0500

On Nov 04, 1995 11:19:51, 'ablater_at_global.co.za (Simon Howes)' wrote:

>Whohaaay, relax everyone, I didn't say there was anything wrong with
adding
>characters, having ninjas, or having sad parts, I simply said that my
story
>wasn't going to go down those lines. Hey, a story, that I'm still fixing
up
>makes me feel real bad because Sonic isn't in it enough.. he's in about
40K
>of the 120K
*shrug* Just write the best ya can in the best way ya know. I have read
about every single sonic story out there, and I've enjoyed all of them so
far, except how OMMG ended, but some things are just gonna end that way...
And I knwo you were not saying that it wasnt ok to add characters, but you
did bring up a good point. Alot of people including me, aren't focusing on
the main characters liek in the TV show. Like, Kain in my 1st story was in
it alot, while Sonic and Sally were not. But it is HARD to try to write a
story without the new characters and have it interesting. *sighs* I guess I
just haveta keep trying.