Re: Archie SONIC #30

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 22:37:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, Ratman wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) Team OS/2 wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, James Firmiss wrote:
> >
> > > Archie Sonic #30 is out...
> >
> > And I've still not seen my copy of #29 in the mail. I guess I'll have to
>
> Funny, I was thinking of subscribing. Have you been unhappy with the service?
> If it ends up being late all the time, I'd just as soon buy it at the
> newsstand.

They always reach me well after they hit the newsstands in my area. I
would guesstimate by 10-20 days, but in hindsight, I wish I had been
taking notes. Unfortunately, the comics are a pain to find locally, so I
was hoping a subscription would save me from having to go running all
over town every month. It's even harder for me to get the "Animaniacs"
comic locally, but that's another show.

It also took quite a while to get Sally #1, but I may have been the first
on the list to get Sally #2. Or I was the first to post anything about
Sally #2. Other orders seem to arrive slowly but surely.

I had nothing in my mailbox this afternoon. Maybe #29 will be waiting
for me tomorrow. But then again, maybe not.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) [Team OS/2] A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius!
"Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog
A! JW2 WAR++ PI0>+ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI0>++/++^ RU+
GDF0>+ BU++ MI- MM- KK-- Do $++ E59 Ee5 TRita Ay68 M
Mail: acme_at_use.usit.net | WWW: http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~eschulma