Re: RPGs?????

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 23:22:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Nomad wrote:

> I need to know something, does a Sonic RPG exsist? If one doesn't,
> can I make one? If I made one, would anyone want it?

To my knowledge, the only Sonic games are those from Sega (and listed in
the Merchandise List), unless you include MUCK's.

I'm sure there would be interest in a Sonic RPG one could play on their
system, but you should probably get clearance from Sega even if you plan
to make the game freeware.

Or you can join in on FurToonia. Several list subscribers have a
character there, as do the list owners. Bring up
telnet://red_panda.tbyte.com:9999/ . BTW, my primary character has
nothing to do with Sonic, but a few subscribers/FT'ers have met my
"puppet" from the Archie comics.

Please make any further inquiries about FT in private e-mail or in
alt.fan.furry.muck instead of the Sonic list.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) [Team OS/2] A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius!
"Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog
A! JW2 WAR++ PI0>+ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI0>++/++^ RU+
GDF0>+ BU++ MI- MM- KK-- Do $++ E59 Ee5 TRita Ay68 M
Mail: acme_at_use.usit.net | WWW: http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~eschulma