FTP site busy

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 15:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry to do such an off topic post, but it is sort of relevant.

If anyone tries to FTP to rat.org, you will probably get a busy signal (too
many users logged in) because I put the Mortal Kombat 3 for the PC demo, and
there are very few places to get that file, so naturally, everyone and their
grandmother (well, MY grandmother doesn't like Mortal Kombat) is downloading
it right now.

So to make a long story short, the ftp site will be busy for a little while.
Just keep trying.

WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub