Clarification

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 02:08:33 -0500

Hi!

Just wanted to clarify what I was looking for in one of my crazy ideas (this was
prompted by a piece of email I received):

As for the technical manual, I want to get a concensus on what the Sonic Net
populace thinks (should I make a technical manual for David available, or no?)
That's what I had in mind (sorry if the wording was a bit vague. :) )

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu
http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~n5una/index.html
(web page provisionally off-line, but not for long. :) )