Re: Jaded Views

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 1995 23:24:13 EDT

>I once saw a fragment of a story on the list; it had something to do with
>lots of chaos emeralds and Kate Chaos. If you have this story and any
>other stories containing the same characters, please send them to me. >Thanx.

Oh yeah...Da Story, written by my friend Brent Roberts. I uploaded it
UUEncoded and got yelled at. I'll probably put it up on my homepage, the
location of which I forget for the moment <G> as soon as Fraudigy gets more
organized.

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.