Re: some stuff

From: William T. Graham <wgraham_at_freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 02:20:41 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 2 Aug 1995, JOHN MANKOWSKI wrote:

> 2.On Topic) Ok i was wondering if anyone whould be interested in an
> Episode guide to the weekday Sonic cartoon (The Adventures of Sonic the
> Hedgehog) I am willing to put in the time if all of you are willing to
> use it.

Well, I don't know what I would use it _for_, but since I have all of
those episodes on tape, perhaps I could help out with this.

> 3.What whould be the best way to convince an idiot friend of mine that he
> is completely out of his mind if he thinks that he can write a good 3-way
> crossover between Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Wars, and The Hitchhiker's
> Guide to the Galaxy. If he does I WILL KILL HIM!

One of the better episodes of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog already
has a pretty good parody of a scene from Star Wars. I'd say, at least
give your friend the chance to prove to us how much of an idiot he is. :-)

"Don't even ask." - Sonic (while covered in green slime).

 - William Graham - a net.freedom-fighter for a free Mobius! -