Re: Sonic: the Next Generation...

From: Bookshire Draftwood <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 00:48:36 -0700 (MST)

A story ten years in the future?

ARE PEOPLE READING MY MIND!?!? WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP WRITING THE STORIES I
COME UP WITH!!!

sorry about that...it just that I happen to already be working on
something at least vaguely similar in which Sonic and Sally somhow get
sent into the future and they see a Mobius ruled by my wonderfully evil
character, Packbell. The rebellion's still out ther but things are much
worse than they ever were in the present day.

Oh well...I'll just write it anyway cause it's my own little Sonic
universe and I can do whatever I want with it.

So, actually, in a way, I support the idea, but I'll be working solo on
my own version of Mobius ten year into the future.

Happy Writing! :)

"I hate you, You hate me"
"Let's hang Barney from a tree"
"With a kick and a punch and a bullet to the head"
"Now that purple freak is dead"

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
http://www.rat.org/bookshire /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /