violent pictures.

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 13:15:04 -0400 (EDT)

1. If it's a sonic graphic, and it's ok quality, I will have it available.

2. If it's something that will upset some, I will make a directory for it.
Like perv for the adult pictures, and I'll make a directory for the violent
ones. Maybe I'll call it "blood". I don't maintain the ftp site for just what
I like.

3. SEGA could certainly try to have my site shut down, but I don't think they
would care. If you're not making any money, they usually leave you alone. And
if they had no problem with the homosexual tails/sonic, then I can't see how
they would have a problem with violent pictures.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://rat.org/rat | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub