Re: Final Vote

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 12:28:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Jul 1995, JOHN MANKOWSKI wrote:

> Well here is what my vote about the meet came out
>
> IRC Won with 60% of the votes. As for Furtoonia and Furrymuck they both
> broke even with 20%. That was alot better for those 2 then i expected.
> Still IRC is the winner so that is where the meet will be held.

Count me in.

But all the talk about furtoonia caused me to join, and I found Knothole! I
think it's really fun to be "in" Mobius, and talking with all the Mobians. I
also like it A LOT better than IRC since nobody can take over and kick
everyone out, which happens a lot with IRC. It's a lot harder than IRC since
you can do so much more. Like create objects, describe yourself, and "move"
around to different parts of Mobius. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I
think it's worth it.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://rat.org/rat | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub