Mecha Sonic's legs melting and Re: Sonic#26: Princess Sally - a Wease

From: Robert Haynie <rhaynie_at_jaguar.ac.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:26:51 GMT

-> > other foxes, like Antione or Tails. I really don't think any of th
-> > writers know what she really is, to tell you the truth. <G>
->
-> A cross breed is believable, and a possibility. To those that
-> comment on the size of Sally's tail, Antoine has no tail as far as I
-> see in the cartoon and comic. So I must ask, if Sally isn't a fox bec
-> of her tail, what is Antoine?
->
->
-> -
-> Tarl
-> -
-> "Boy oh boy, this sure is a mess!" - Dulcy in 'Sonic Conversion'
->
->
->
    On Antione... perhaps he lost his tail at an early age. That might
explain his nervousness and fear... the psychological impact of
somehing like that can really screw you up...
         rob