Re: Just to show how far my memory's gone...

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 08:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

> >_Sonic the Hedgehog: Fortress of Fear_
> >Michael Teitelbaum. Troll Associates, 1995
>
> >_Sonic the Hedgehog: Friend or Foe?_
> >Michael Teitelbaum. Troll Associates, 1995.
>
> Are these books, comics, or graphic novels? I think they're books, but I
> want to be sure (if they had pictures in them, I _might_ be inclined to get
> them :^))
>
> Ron

These are books; novellas is more like it. Each is well under 100
pages, with occasional full-page illustrations by Glen Hanson.
Teitelbaum's style has improved since the first book; he's gotten the
hang of writing in Sonic's hip argot. One other notable feature: he
plays Antoine extremely straight -- no jive Clouseau accent or general
bumbling. You can find the books in the Juvenile Fiction center of your
local bookstore, with the latest Goosebumps volume and the novelization
of the MMPR movie (ack!).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu