I'm new at this...

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 20:25:05 EDT

Hi, I'm Thad "X" Boyd, and I'm new at the Mailing List thing. I couldn't
find any FAQ, so I'm trying to get through to the rest of you. Hopefully,
I'm sending this to the right address...

I guess I may as well tell you a little about myself. I'm on the Fraudigy
(I guess you'd call it Prodigy if you hadn't seen any bills yet <G>)
network, and have fairly limited Internet access. I'm a member of two
Sonic clubs (for those of you who run *Fee*, if any, one's in the Sega
Clubs topic on the Video Games BB; the other's in the Cartoon/Furry/Humor
topic on the Comics BB), and I write a lot of stories about the Freedom
Fighters. In Sonic '95 (the one on the VGBB), we've made up a multitude of
new characters (or, in my case, stolen some from other areas that have
nothing to do with Sonic...my character is Mega Man X).

Well, that about wraps up what I have to say at this point...reply soon!