Sonic #25

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 08:32:01 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings:

After looking at Sonic #25 I'm surprised that Sally was given two great
lines:

a waist line and a bust line.

Seriously, Spaziante has taken a major step in drawing Sally, even
moreso than her appearance in #21. Mawhinney's Sally is feminine, but
hardly what you'd call *zaftig* in Yiddish. Manak, forget about it!
(Except for the Antisally, for reasons I'm not about to pontificate
upon).

Now if only Pat would get around to drawing Bunnie....

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu