Outta here!

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 23:16:42 -0500

To all my friends on Sonic Net and FurToonia:

It's that time of year again, where we all go on our separate paths in life,
mine leads to Summer School down in UT-Brownsville. I don't know if I
will have the time or the ability to get to the computer lab there to take care
of e-mail, or do some netsurfing (chew, I'm going to miss that), but I want
all of you to know that I'm thinking about you. As I wait for the summer to
end and the next semester here at UT to begin, I'll do what I can to keep
track of the Sonic Net via David's homepage (a.k.a. Bookshire).

In order to shorten the amount of time for sending this message, I have a
general address to everyone I can think of that needs notification:
-David, yes, still working on Part 2. The end of the year hasn't exactly been
 very kind to story writers. I still have your e-mail address, so I'll get
Part 2
 and 3 to you when I can for posting on Sonic Net, and the ENTIRE story
 when it's completed.

NOTE: Everyone addressed here after this point is via David Prower:

-(Bookshire): I might have a few ideas later on how to improve my capabilities,
 I'll notify you when I can.
-Craig (Todd): Hi, Dad. Please keep the Chaos Emerald safe for me, and
 I'm sorry that I might not be active during the summer, because of what my
 human has to do. I hope you'll understand. It pains me to do this, but now
 I'm infected with a RL virus, with no immediate cure but time.
-Dan (Sonic): Hey, you past cool hedgehog! I'll see you later when I can.
-Kris (Tolouse): Don't forget to keep Antoine under control :)
-Alessandro (Tyro): Good luck on those programs.
-(Tails: list member's name unknown): I'll miss you, big brother.
Hopefully, at
 a later time we can see each other again. HFF forever!

(Revert to RL:)

This is my last message of the semester to the Sonic Net. Keep the Sonic spirt
alive, even though the show won't be (sob!) I shall return...

Shawn Wolski: N5UNA (RL) and David Prower (FurToonia)

Statement most likely used when David gets a backrub:
"Oooo, I'm home, Ma."

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu (may be inactive for the duration of SS)