Re: Run with the Fox, Part 0

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 11:52:19 +0600

>Run with the Fox
>A Sonic the Hedgehog story
>by Kris Kelley

Good story! I really enjoy these fanfic works which keep in tune
with the emotional themes that the show portrayed. This story
gives a new, horrifying perspective of Robuttnik that is just amazing!
It also had an interresting piece of evolution thrown in...no spoilers here,
just read it!
Can't wait for the next part!

>---Kris, who's getting just a little bit tired with all the "alternative"
> pictures.

What do you mean "alternative"? Or have I missed seeing something?

***"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you
sit on
     a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."*** -
Albert Einstein
Working hard to destroy stupidity everywhere...
Jeffrey Pegnato

jpegnato_at_vt.edu