Site Changes

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 11:33:22 -0700 (MST)

Greetings all!

The following changes to my FTP and WWW sites will be effective as of 6pm
MST on Tuesday, April 4, 1995:

FTP changes:

My FTP site will NO LONGER be a place to download ANY material. From
this point forward it is being maintained as a directory where people can
go to get specific files that they have requested from me through private
E-mail. This will be it's ONLY function.

WWW changes:

Dan Drazen's epic, 12-part Sonic adventure, "Bloodlines" will be made
available on my stories page as of the above time and date.

The highly controversial "cc-" Sonic pics will also be made available.
Due to various factors, however, they will not be visibly listed on my
pages. To access them, add the filename, "cc.html" at the end of my WWW
site address.

Also, a limited number of screen shots from the SatAM TV series will also
be posted. A public thanx to Craig Moore for providing me with these
pictures.

The above changes will be slowly taking place over the next 24 hours and
will be finished by the above time.

"What do you get when you cross a lawyer with a godfather?"
"You get an offer you can't understand."

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lawyer jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /