Re: All Sorts of Stuff

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 06:00:02 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 19 Mar 1995, James Firmiss wrote:

> I guess I'm not much of an art critic because I happen to like the way

I'm not either. Nothing made that clearer to me than when reading all
the arguements in alt.tv.animaniacs about how bad <insert name>'s
animation is.

I would like to see Tails colored in the comic more like the way he is in
the Saturday morning cartoon. As I understand it, he is a red fox but
doesn't look at all red in the comic.

I have from time to time got the feeling when reading the comic that I
was looking at a 24-bit color .JPG quantized down to 256 colors. It
seems the comic employs a limited color set. This may be caused by the
limitations of its publishing. I realize there's only so much you can do
when printing on newsprint; my local newspaper doesn't print many quality
photos in color.

> I've sometimes seen accents put 'after' the letter when trying to type
> them in ASCII...
> e.g. [ Lupe' ] or [ Lupe` ] I forget which one's a 'grave' accent.

The ` is a grave accent. The best we can do for an acute accent is '.

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------