Re: Shaw! v. the world (fwd)

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 09:45:52 -0500 (EST)

I am forwarding this mail message I received because I thought it would
interest the list.members in general.

Benny7dude did introduce himself in the new newsgroup (which some list
subscribers don't have access to), but not in the mailing list. His
initial post to the list may not have clearly conveyed who he is. In
mail, I asked him to redo his introduction for the mailing list. His
reply, included below, came directly to me in mail. It looked to me that
he had intended for the message to go to the whole list.

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------