Vote on character (wuz: Where is everyone?)

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 1995 00:33:13 +0500

><craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us>:
> > I kind of like to poll a question to all on the list. Which of
> > the freedom fighters is your favorit?
>
>Princess Sally. [deletions]
>Chris,,

Sally all the way! She has my vote also!
(being a longtime drooling Sally fanboy just MIGHT be influencing my decision,
though ;)~~~ )

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it ironic that no one has voted for
SONIC yet? (he IS the main character, after all)

>PS: For the "Is Mobius a Future Earth?" thread-- how else could
>you explain the very thick American accents? :)

Yup. Just another example why you can't rule out Mobius being Earth.
(another is on a message I just posted about time travel)
(and I have a message threed of about a dozen MORE reasons...but that's not
important right now)

***I belive T.V. is very educational...whenever someone turns
   on the T.V., I go into the next room and read a good book.***
jpegnato_at_vt.edu
Jeffrey Pegnato