Re: Where is everyone?

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 17:26:42 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Mar 1995 craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us wrote:

> You know, I know there are about 40 subscribers on this list but we only have
> like 5-8 people who post. What happend? I use to get a least 17 messages a day
> and now I'm lucky to find 5 a day.

Many mailing lists, newsgroups, Compu$erve forums, Fido echo's, etc. have
a few people who post often, many who post every now and then, and a
large number who (for whatever reason) never post. It's really normal
and to be expected.

> can all read them. I kind of like to poll a question to all on the list. Which
> of the freedom fighters is your favorit? I like Tails the best. So I guess
> that's one vote for tails. :)

It had taken me a while to decide, but Tails is my favorite too. It might
have been Sonic himself, but the "Drood Henge" episode was mostly
responsible for Tails becoming my favorite. Rotor is the first one I got
to like. And as long as you called this a poll, don't forget to compile
results and post a summary (g).

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------