ProTails + ProDulcy

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 1995 08:18:59 -0600

> Hmmm... Tails or Dulcy. The land-dwelling, flying fox or the
>natural-born flier that has trouble landing. How ironic. I'd go with Tails.

That's exactly why. Ever noticed how their abilities complement each
other? The groundbound fox (but good flyer) plus the flying-innate
(but horrible on landing) would make these two together a great team.

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, the
Granite Eater, Furry Fan, and UTARC News Prime Editor.

Most violent curse: "You are evil!"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu