Re: Chili Dogs and Friends

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 02:39:13 -0500

>And what about the magic of Mobius, such as the Time
>Stones...[NOP!]

   I've always had this bad feeling about time travel. It's either possible
or impossible. If it was possible, wouldn't people be coming back into time
and visiting us? Eventually, time machines will be sold in 7-11s like
batteries and anybody could use one. By that time, all the psycos would've
gone back in time and screwed the human race to extinction. There is only
one scenario that I can think of were time travel is possible: the government
became so powerful that it can monitor every move we make. This way, nobody
can use their time machines other than their most trusted politicians.

   -B.B.

   "It seems I've found myself on the mission of the damned."
   -The Doctor, Star Trek: Voyager