Re: commentary: "the temporal

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 12:52:34 -0500 (EST)

> As far as tails age goes, here it is. In the weekday show (With just sonic and
> tails) He is 4 1/2 - 5 years old. In the comic and on the weekend show, he is
> 10. I hope this clears things up for everyone. Maybe someone should put that
> info in there faq file (hint hint dan.)
>
> Craig / Tails

Craig:

I make it a rule NEVER to even THINK about anything in AoStH (Adventures
of...the syndicated show) as being remotely canonical. Sorry, but that
show is a mess!

Daniel J. Drazen drazen_at_andrews.edu
                Care Bears fan and Sonic the Hedgehog maven
BROADCAST STANDARDS & PRACTICES: "Here'e where the scripts are
carefully edited to make sure that no jokes are too funny. We
don't want any kids laughing too hard and hurting themselves."
Eek the Cat