Re: Sonic FAQ File

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 23:01:05 -0500

>**Q8: Does anyone have a theory about Sonic's speed?
>A: How, in other words, is Sonic able to run so fast?
>Apparently the same way you get to Carnegie Hall in the
>old joke: practice.
>[NOP!]

   But according to Blast to the Past, he had his speed at age 5 and never
got any faster. (Old Sonic actually lost to young Sonic.) If animals can
walk and talk as humans can,* and if foxes can have two tails (and can fly
for that matter), I don't see why Sonic couldn't be born with his speed.

   -B.B.

*...as humans can...: Where are all the humans? Are Robotnik and Snively the
only ones? What happened to their parents?

   "Portable molecular decomposer. I want one."
   -Cid Gomez, Tek War