Re: This and That, and a New Sonic Game

From: Fuzzy Fox <fox_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 21:50:52 -0600

richard ray ii roberts <rrrobe00_at_mik.uky.edu> writes:

> As for Moebius's relationship to Earth, I'd like
>to propose that the ONLY native intelligent species
>seen so far are the dragons.

Why do you say this? Why do the other inhabitants appear not to be
native?

>Not to mention the singular rarity of humans.

This is rather odd. I suspect that Robotnik and Snivelly may not be
from Mobius, because they stand out like sore thumbs. I'm not sure why
you might think the dragons "belong" but the other critters don't?

--
----- Fuzzy Fox ----- fox_at_netcom.com ----- http://mikey.convex.com:8080/ -----
"I'm always trying to expand my...uh...you know, list of...words that I know."