Re: Game comments-thanks!

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 23:20:09 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Feb 1995, Wallis, Mike wrote:

> Folks, thanks for the Sonic game comments. We're going to be moving
> buildings over the next couple of days, so I won't have access to e-mail,
> but keep the Sonic-chatter coming! :)

Welcome to the Sonic list! Don't forget that once you're back online,
you can retrieve the archive and find out what you missed (not to mention
what we talked about before you joined).

It's way past cool to have a Sega representative here less than one month
after the list's creation.

> Did you know that here at Corporate we have these life-size (I'm assuming)
> renditions of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles? These aren't plush, they're made
> of hard plastic, but they look pretty good (especially Tails). I'll see if
> I can take a picture of them some time, scan it in and send it out to the
> List.

It would make sense that you would want to have model-models and/or model
sheets for your artists. I've got a photo of a silent-era Felix the Cat
model-model. How big is your Sonic? We know from the cartoon (forgot
which episode) that Sonic is about 3'2".

Do they serve a lot of chili dogs in the employee cafeteria? (G)

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------