What Happened?

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 08:53:06 -0500 (EST)

Know what I found when I logged in this morning and checked my email?

Three messages from this barbershop quarter group I subscribe to.

And NOTHING from any fans of the blue dude with the attitude!

I'm afraid that gobs of mail may have been lost overnight by the machine
at the university. I hope they sort this out soon. In the meantime, if
I seem out of it, you'll know why.

Daniel J. Drazen drazen_at_andrews.edu
                Care Bears fan and Sonic the Hedgehog maven
BROADCAST STANDARDS & PRACTICES: "Here'e where the scripts are
carefully edited to make sure that no jokes are too funny. We
don't want any kids laughing too hard and hurting themselves."
Eek the Cat