Re: Forwarded from alt.fan.furry and alt.config

From: <gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 17:00:09 -0500 (EST)

> > And what if alt.* effectively disappears as a consequence of S.314??
>
> Actually, if half the stuff I've heard about that proposal is true, if it
> were to be enacted and enforced the alt.* heirarchy would be the least of
> your concerns. ,:3

I smell a net.conspiracy here. Somebody want to enlighten me?
What is S.314, some government bill to restrict the 'Net?

I'll take private e-mail since this is obviously off topic.

thanx---Kris

--
*******Robin Hood (Kris Kelley) gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu*****************
* fnord-42-froinlaven-cowabunga-the truth is out there-get out-spin dash *