Re: New JPEG posted

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 07:00:05 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, Fred Sloniker wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Feb 1995, Jeffrey Pegnato wrote:
>
> > I wuz wondering why after being reviewed that it was stuck in
> > "images/perv" - of course I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to
> > see why ;)
>
> One question: since this is a screencapture from the actual show-- what
> are they *supposed* to be doing in this scene? (:3

In that particular scene, they are trying to hold down that panel so that
the Swat-bots can't come through.

Actually, I examined the episode and located the original scene and they
weren't in that position. Victor's pic is a composite image. I located
the scene where Sally is holding down that panel, but SONIC IS STANDING
ON THE OTHER SIDE. I'm still in the proccess of determining exactly
where he got the shot of Sonic from. Wherever he got it, he pasted it
there.

> (Who personally thinks Sonic's sex life sucks-- he'd get bored before
> anyone could get him up. But that's just my dirty little mind at work...)

Actually, the pic, salnsonc.gif suggests that he rather enjoys himself

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /