E-mail problems

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:24:01 -0700 (MST)

This message is for craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us

I'd reply privately, but he doesn't seem to be getting what I send him.

Craig, I am not mad at you. You have done nothing to offend me or hurt
me in any way, shape, or form. My only guess is that the replies I send
you are becoming lost in the Internet somewhere. In fact, in one that I
recently sent off I mentioned that I never got the first two.

I am posting this here on the list in the hope that you have a better
chance of reading it.

To anyone on the list:
If you send Craig E-mail and he gets it, I ask that you relay this
message to him because the messages I send him don't seem to be going
through. His last message to me indicatied that he thinks I'm mad at him
and that I purposly ignore his letters. That's NOT the case.

Thank You.

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /