FTP update

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 17:40:56 -0700 (MST)

I have just updated my FTP site with pictures of Sonic art that I
recently downloaded directly from SEGA of America.

In a few days, I'll update my Web site with the pictures as well as links
to the SEGA site where you can get these and dozens of other SEGA pics.

Just as soon as I get around to it I'll UUencode them and post them here
for those without FTP or Web access.

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /