this list

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 21:02:06 -0500 (EST)

Just so everyone isn't under some false impression...

EVERYBODY IS NEW HERE!

This list was officially open since the 3rd of Febuary! That's right, 5 days.
So please, write stuff! Don't be shy!
There are now 28 people on this mailing list. Get to know each other!
Let's talk about more about sonic stuff.

I already said that I hate the new Rotor. Especially since he's now more
of a decoration than a character. He was my favorite character until they
cheezed him.

But Antione! We have got to get of him. Either that or have the rest of them
seriously start training him. A good ass kicking is what he needs! Though I
wouldn't mind him as a bad guy... Have I written this message before? I
honestly can't remember. Oh well, you have to read this, not me. :-)

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77