Sally's jacket + species (?)

From: <craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 95 00:23:34

I hope no one minds me butting in but here is what I think. It might be that
sallys mother was squral (SP.) But I do know, after seeing sallys father, he IS
a fox and sally looks like a cross between a fox (Her face) and a squral. Now
all that needs to be explaned is what happend to sallys mom, That would help a
lot. Now I have a question. What happend to tails mom and dad and how did he
meet sally and the other freedom fighters. I'm always looking for info on tails
as he's my favorit freedom fighter.

Craig / Tails