Re: The games...

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 1995 11:44:58 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Feb 1995, Robert Haynie wrote:

> On the actual videogames--- if anyone's interested I could post
> something or ohther about the one's I've played. On other things...

We can use some short descriptions of the games for the merchandise
list. You can also talk about how things in the games tie in (or don't!)
with the cartoon. But for serious game discussion, cheats, etc., please
use Sega's newsgroups.

> Man, is it my imagination, or is DIC scizophrenic? It's hard to believe
> that the same animation ouse produced both STH and Adventures.
> (Actually, it's hard to believe ANYONE produced Adventures.)

My local stations don't carry the "Adventures of" series; the closest
station that does is 75 miles away. I can't see if there is any
significant difference in staff, but there could be. A weekday series
needs more shows, and if DIC compromised quality for quantity, it
wouldn't be the first time such a thing happened.

> Until someone is cruel enought to Tell the hedgehog just what goes
> into a chili-dog, i'm

I thought that was you lurking in the corner, listening intently with
tape recorder on, while Robotnik and Snively were making their plans this
morning. Now we need to have <name??> fly back to Knothole with a note to
warn the others.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA)
Team OS/2