Re: New site..

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 20:09:50 -0700

>> >I'm starting a new SK site, it's still under construction and you'll
>> >need a browser that supports client-side image maps.. like >netscape.
>
>AAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!! I can only do text-browsing!!!!

Edo's page is text (mostly)

> a word of advise: don't download Razor's Lament by: Ryan
>> "oddities" Kelley. I think I was stoned [though I know I never have been] or
>> something when I wrote it!]
>
>Sorry! I already read it! Niome in that story reminds me of DeDe.

But if you're unfourtionate enough to have werad it... I rest my case! IT
SUCKS! Edo, you don't HAVE to keep it on your web site if you don't WANT to.

Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji", "Jake Shard", "Pastmaster" Kelley
The first... and mabye only SWAT Kat Extremist, Anime
fan, possable Sailor Moon Extremist, the one with too many
nicknames.
"I beleive all wars and politics ... blow away ... and only
good art will last forever." -Narssus