MAILING LIST IS...aw, heck - you know the rest

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:57:32 -0700

It's been a lot of fun over the last year-plus, and I've e-met many very
adult kids, and some very kid-like adults. I think the ultimate evolution
of the species resides somewhere in the middle there.

Down to business. I'm personally going to keep an eye on Hanna-Barbera
and all things Kats, and will stay in touch with the Tremblays - posting any
information of import on alt.tv.swatkats and rec.arts.animation. Hopefully,
those of you whose ISP's are stuck in the last century can get a newsgroup
feed sometime in the near future. Katfans might want to know that the
Turner/Time-Warner merger has now passed the last regulatory hurdle, and
evidently even the loudly dissenting John Malone has found some sort of
inner peace. Looks like it's going to happen.

What this means for the Kats has yet to be determined. Nobody at
Hanna-Barbera is making any large purchases at the moment.

It's been a scream. I'll look for the new Kats list (should one be ordained) the
next time I can get at a terminal.

Later.