Re: Something I made for humor...

From: J. Fernandez <Twip_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 18:11:02 -0400

Pastmaster wrote:
<snipped to save from Spam>
> You are hungry, and you wish the SWAT Kats would come over and cook for you.

A) You go to the local plant store and ask if there are any Mongo Pepper
seeds.

B) You get held up in customs for bringing Mongo peppers into the
country.

> You've been watching too much SWAT Kats??? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS WATCHING
> TOO MUCH SWAT KATS!!!

Exactly..

> You dress in blue, black, and red to the exclusion of anything else

You think High fashion includes red triangles, oxygen masks and blue
helmets

> You start to think about... anything. and it always seems to turn into
> something SWAT Kats related.

The word SWAT Kats pops up in your head every 17 seconds, instead of
what's supposed to happen according to research on the age group the
shows for..

> You use this as a checklist to see how much of a SWAT Kats freak you are.

How'd you guess?

> You name your kids after T-Bone and Razor.

I'd think about it but never do it.

> You celebrate every character's barthday, even when you don't know >*when* they are!

When *is* their B-day? Maybe we should start a thread on this.

> To get that perfect girl, you call her "Callie" and say romantic stuff > to her like "Blast them out of the sky!" and "Sit down and be quiet!" >because you KNOW this is the way to win her heart.

 ..and we'd write 10-page speeches until dawn!

> You suggest SWAT Kats be the theme for your senior prom.

That might be cool.. and the door prizes that could be given out!

> You have to move to a new city and your main concern is if the local >TV stations play SWAT Kats or not.

What if that city was Atlanta??

> You single handedly try to bring all the SWAT Kats fans together to >form a Save our SWAT Kats letter writing campaign.

Check.

> You change you perscription eyeglasses to Callie's in hopes that it >will make you smarter.

You try to mess up your vision so you can get Callie's prescription
glasses. (Are they corrective or permanent?)

> You sit in trig class writing fan fiction instead of learning about >the law of sines.

I'm not in trig yet.. but I do doodle or write some stuff while in
Algebra!

> You make up SWAT Kats episodes and watch them in you dreams.

I tried..

> You decide there's gotta be a way to get to another dimension where >the SWAT Kats exist, and you're going to be the one to find it!

You wish you had a dimensional radar.. so you can have something to do
when it rains.

> Ryan "Who is going out of his mind (again)" Kelley
> The SWAT Kat Extremist, anime fan, Sailor Moon fan
> "Me Serena the Princess? Now this is way past weird!" -Serena
> "Eat Afterburner [Moon girl] !!!" - T-Bone
Hmm I wonder what would happen if the people from Sailor Moon, fell
through a portal, and landed in MegaKat City??

-J. Fernandez
You see a person too experienced to have no sig.