Re: Something I made for humor...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 18:12:11 +0700 (WIB)

Thu, 18 Jul 1996 Ryan Kelley wrote:
>You Know You Watch Too Much SWAT Kats When...
><Taken from the You Know You Watch Too Much Sailor Moon When Web Page>

No matter, my SK viruses list was taken directly from the B5 viruses.

>Below is a list of possable completions to the following statement: "You
>know you watch too much SWAT KAts When..."
>
>You name your cats Felina and Rex Shard

Well, I rather touch the Felina one than the one that its name is Rex Shard.

>During a thunderstrorm, you're been known to be out
>with a flare and a sign ready to greet the SWAT Kats
>if their dimensional radar sends 'em your way.

"Everytime during a thunder storm, you think that a time vortex is showing up."

>if you could wear goggles desined for an anthromorphic human.

"You want Dr. Konway as your chemistry teacher and Dr. Sinian as your
history teacher"

>You buy a new ZIP drive, just so you have a place to
>store all of the SWAT Kats files you've downloaded.

Well, I already got one Zip disk that is full (almost) of SK stuff.

"Part of your hard disk look like a mirror for rat.org."

>You run aroung yelling "Launching Cylotron!" for no reason at all.

"When you were reading a science report about the cyclotron, you wonder on
why they build a building instead of a motorcycle."

>You go to your local archade in hope of playing
>"Space Kats!"

Well, I prefer to play "Star Kat". :)

>You are depressed that your cat isn't five feet tall,
>and talks.

And isn't named Felina. :;)

>You start talking like a reporter for no particuluar
>reason... any comment?

Yes, today Ryan has make a "You Know You Watch Too Much SWAT Kats When..."
list, thanks to the SWAT Kats.

>You have a rabbit named Chop Shot (sp?)

Chopshop? Hmmm... Roast Rabbit. :)

>You can't help eating 43,000,000 mongo peppers without
>a drink, even if it kills you.

That is must what your hard drive was doing when you were away. :)

>You are looking for a date, but are only interested
>in guys that resemble Jake, exactly.

Yo Courtney! :)

>You nickname your computer Zed.

Well, I nickname my computer Mac. ;)

>You petitoin your school that all the busses should come
>with a VTOL mode.

Ala "Back to the Future" part 2?

>You're dissecting cats in biology and run out of the room
>screaming "I can't take this! I'm a traitor to all kat
>kind!!"

ACK! Disect cats! I even don't want to disect a frog, especialy the BIG ones!

Here is another one, "You refuse to eat a T-Bone steak."

>You get caught in K-Mart buying SK stuff and make an
>excuse that it's for your little brother, then five
>minutes later, realize you don't have a little brother!

If they got SK stuff.:(

>Your girlfriend thinks you love Felina more than her.
>
>Your girlfriend thinks you love Felina more than her,
>AND SHE'S RIGHT!!!!

Ahem... Personal experiences? :)

>You get attacked at your computer by an intruder
>so you grab the mouse and throw it at him while
>yelling "Mouse Missile... Deployed!"

"You wonder on what the Kats will do to your mouse."

>You call up every appliance store to see if they
>have a flating Zed ball!

You nickname "A Micro Brain Repair Unit" to someone that can't fix your TV
so that you can watch SWAT Kats.

>You grab someone's wristwatch, while they're still
>wearing it, and hold it up to the shy because you
>think you can travel back to see Callista.

Well, I usualy use the phone booth, but in this case, a pocket watch will
do just fine. But to the future, with Ted Turner!

>You imagine what life would be like with your fiance,
>but all you can think about is what life would be
>like married to Callie.

Well, definetly not me. :)

>You try to convince your Internet Administrator that
>your E-Mail address should be changed

"You ask to your sysadm to change your e-mail account to LtFFeral." :)

>When asked what the third planet from the sun's name is, you without
>thinking shout out the name of the Kat's planet,

Ahem... "Name"?

>then frown because they never said the Kat's planet's name - EVER!

Hey, neither do I. :)

>Your laughter begins to sound as annoying as Jake's!

Mine are, and it has been that way for years!