Web sites, FanFic, Cartoon Network, and the Olympics

From: Louallen Wheeler <louallen.wheeler_at_scsc.shasta.cc.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 02:19:30 GMT

-> From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
-> To: kats_at_lists.mv.net
-> Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 23:02:37 -0700
-> Subject: Re: Who sent this message??
->
-> >It was me, Edo Andromedo Christyono Sunaryo.
->
-> I still say you've got a cool name!
->
-> > Matthew Milam asking something
-> >about a place to put his web page, and I volunteer mine.
-> >
-> Yeah! Edo's page is cool, but under construction. I'm probably going
-> Edo (I'd kill for a cooler name than Ryan Kelley!) handle my newer fa
-> since Neither Rat, nor Maxie could get the two word title "Midnight M
-> correct!
Yeah, I saw your page, Edo. It looked very promising. Once you get it
all constructed, it'll rock! BTW, what Web-authoring software are you
using to do that (it's not like I could make anything like or remotely
NEAR it because of hardware bottlenecks, but I'm still curious. I hear
InContext Spider is really good). Also, I'd like it very much if you'd
put my fanfic up there. But due to BBS problems, I'd have to local it
to Ryan then he'd send it to ya'.

->
-> >Edo Andromedo
->
-> I'm envious (not jeallous) of your name!
Hey, it's not everyone who can have a name like that!
-> _______________________________________________________________
-> Ryan "Hey! Keep away that knife from me!" [Your nickname here:] Kelle
-> SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
-> "Hop two three! Bop two three! Run two three! Tounge two three!" -Elm
-> d
-> "Elmyra should have a Close Encounter of the 18-wheeled Kind" -Chance
-> _______________________________________________________________
->
BTW, who's boycotting the Olympics? Just out of curiosity. I know that
I'M not. I love the Olympics. And I didn't hope the American League
beat the National League in the Baseball All-Star game just 'cause the
Atlanta Braves were National League. I LOVE the National League, but I
hate the Braves for other reasons than Ted Turner (has to do with a
Dodgers-Giants game, the Dodgers losing, then the Braves going to the
Playoffs then the World Series with out even setting foot in Dodger
Stadium....) I just wanted to know. Oh, and as of today, we got the
cable hooked up again, and I finally got to see the MadKat ep (or the
end of it--Ryan's tape cut off near the end...)

Jedi Louie