administrivia and stuff...

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 07:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

Seems as though the only things I'm posting to the list are
administrivia-related... but they're nevertheless important.

I've unsubscribed several email addresses from the list because of the
person's email bouncing, either with an 'unknown user' or 'unknown host'
error. I have NOT removed anyone as a disciplinary measure... so if you
know of anyone that hasn't been receiving mail, it's probably because they
were taken off the list for this reason.

Also, please be sure you send mail to the list from the address you've used
to subscribe to the list. In other words, using my email addresses as an
example, mail from "razor_at_netcom.com" will get through, but mail from
"razor_at_rat.org" will not. I usually don't pay much attention to bounces,
so if you find your posts not getting through or if you don't know which
address you used to subscribe to the list, please let me know.

--
====================== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com) ====================