SNES Game

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 21:17:18 +0000

Hi Everyone!

I found a copy of the SNES SK video game today for $25.00 Canadian.
If anyone wants to pay me lots & lots of money, I'll go pick it up
for 'em. <g>

Just kidding - paying for the game/taxes/shipping (hmm. That almost
sounds like it COULD be lots & lots of money...) should be enough.

Let me know!

Erin (istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca)
(might as well e-mail me, don't know if the group would be really
interested in knowing who's fighting over the game - hmmm (again),
knowing this group, they might be interested) : )
"I meant to do that, really. Please help me locate my teeth."