Re: SK FCNL

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 20:31:35 -0700

>There will be an "Ask Dr. Konway" in the next issue for the FCNL. DO NOT
>send your questions to Samuel Conway, send them to me so I can send them
>to him for answering and so I can publish it.

Okay... whatever!

>BTW, I here is the prize stats so far:
>
>Ryan gets my "Untitled"
>
>Melissa gets my "Anime Razor"
>
>Peej gets my "Way Cool"
>
>Nick, (Lazer19what-ever-it-is_at_aol.com) will recieve a pic of Razor, even
>though I did not mention that as a prize earlier.

He also needs to add a little more to his E-mail thingies! 8^)

> If anyone would like "Mock Prizes", which contain possibly a
>shading error, a miscolorment, color bleeding, etc. Since I only have one
>of "Untitled" and one of "Anime Razor", first send me e-mail, and if you
>are the first e-mailer,

Well, I'm excluded!

>Don't forget to tell me which one you want! (A dollar will cover S&H and
>the S&H for Melissa and Ryan's prizes.

I feel touched! The guy who gets a "Mock Prize" also helps Melissa and I get
out prizes, so we get off without a second look!
Ryan "Pastmaster" Kelley
The origional SWAT Kat Extremist
Who's brain has warped again!