Continuing the Waaah...

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 21:40:13 -0400 (EDT)

Oh my. My strategy of sitting back and letting some of you lurkers continue
the story hasn't worked too well. Due to some sort of mental defect, I will
probably have to work on finishing the story if nobody else wants to play.
I'm doing another $&_at_(*# art fair, in central ohio this weekend (don't
worry- I plan to have the tapes rolling for SKIQ). When I get back, I will
probably write another segment to try to tie up some of the loose ends.

If someone's working on a segment of their own, and you need more time, just
email me and let me know, and I'll give ya more time!

Saw the 1st issue of the newsletter on Edo's site today. Wow, Ryan was
right! *My* quesitons to T-Bone and Razor were answered, too! Now all we
need are fanfic reviews for the next issue.

Oh, and here's another of my SKHaiku-

Suit bestows mohawk,
vast electronic powers,
on scrawny hacker.