Re: Edo's hovercraft adventure....

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 05:51:33 +0700

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>Rhysun Hackle (see below)* didn't write one.

Is the Metallikat Express one of those inventions that he invent before his
departure from PumaDyne?

>In that respect,
>inventors/engineers are like programmers- they *never* write documentation,
>unless someone has a gun to their head.

Crud! Does this mean that there is no TurboKat schematics?

>As Hack would say- "The functions should be obvious...."

Ahh... A good user interface design, right? ;) Hmmm, I wonder what will
happen if I pushed this little red button that look like the face of Ted
Turner.

>>Hmm.... I wonder if the Metallikat Express is automatic or stick shift.
>Neither! It's a hovercraft, like the GEV (ground effect vehicle) that I have
>parked with the Discordian division (a division should be the only
>discordian unit?).

Yeah, I forgot about that. :(

>>Like "The War on Atlanta story". Hmm.... Maybe I should make a list of all
>>the interesting stuff that happen here.
>So newbies don't ask the same questions and .... Kzzzzzzztt!

Like the comic stuff, the colors of the kat planet's sky, are the kats is
human-sized or cats-sized, etc.

----
On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Brother Buford wrote:
>I wonder if kat-designed vehicles have the same "stuff" that human-designed
>ones have, just redesigned... maybe to compensate for 3 large fingers (they
>have 3 fingers, right? Most cartoon characters do)

3 fingers plus the thumb finger, the kats was influenced by most North
American cartoon characters. Besides, it is much easier to draw four
fingers instead of five.

>with claws instead of 4
>smaller human ones. Their feet are much larger, too, so (for example)
>really small close together Volkswagen Beetle clutch and brake pedals just
>wouldn't work.

Well, I guess that female kats will have a more better time on a
human-designed car than their male counterparts. They are more humanoid. ;)