Edo's hovercraft adventure....

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 23:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

Edo entered:
>Good.... :) Now if I got the Metallikat Express's manual, I probably will
>destroy more target that way.
Rhysun Hackle (see below)* didn't write one. In that respect,
inventors/engineers are like programmers- they *never* write documentation,
unless someone has a gun to their head. <even then, you don't get *good*
manuals> As Hack would say- "The functions should be obvious...."

>Hmm.... I wonder if the Metallikat Express is automatic or stick shift.
Neither! It's a hovercraft, like the GEV (ground effect vehicle) that I have
parked with the Discordian division (a division should be the only
discordian unit?). So you've got fan speed and duct controls. No wheels, no
differential, no driveshaft. Just a MHD powerplant and some turbines.....
The Express is pretty easy to drive, actually. Mac has problems with
oversteering- like using power steering when you aren't used to it... only
worse!

>Like "The War on Atlanta story". Hmm.... Maybe I should make a list of all
>the interesting stuff that happen here.
So newbies don't ask the same questions and .... Kzzzzzzztt!
=^^=
*That's the first name I dreamed up for him. See The Tortie Papers part 4
for my incredible Hackle visit!