Kat stuff, miscellaneous

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 02:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

Unable to really drop by on the list, I've managed to skim only the past
few digests, deleting several ones unread. But I noticed a few things
that I'd like to comment on:

Andy mentioned some scenes that S&P (Standards & Practices) would have
a fit over. One scene that I thought of immediately (and noticed that
nobody really mentioned) was in "Caverns of Horror." In saving Ann
Gora from the mutated rock scorpions, T-Bone tosses Ann into one of
them -- and over a cliff! He then rockets over the edge and saves her
at nearly the last minute.

Comments on "Razor's Edge": This is one episode that I thought gave
some excellent character development to Razor. We not only see his
immediate reaction to missing, but also the long-term effect it has on
him when he realizes that he could have easily killed innocent civilians...
and his change in attitude when he learns that he's been set up.

Paul: Do Razor and T-Bone kill any of their sentient adversaries? (I
        don't think so!)

Well, killing a villain greatly reduces the chance of the villain
reappearing, tho it *has* happened (i.e., "The Giant Bacteria"). And
if they *did* kill anyone, Commander Feral would very likely have more
than a good reason to lock the two up for life, perhaps even punish
them with the death penalty (assuming Megakat City had/has some form of
capital punishment).

--
====================== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com) ====================