Re: Edo's trip back to the hotel....

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 07:02:49 +0700

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>So you *did* look at the dash as well as the weapons panel- smart! It *is*
>in working order,

Good.... :) Now if I got the Metallikat Express's manual, I probably will
destroy more target that way.

>so you just make sure you didn't leave anything behind at
>your hotel! On your way back, can you pick up some scrap at the salvage
>yard? Some different sizes of brake drums, different diameters of metal
>tubing, and other resonant metal junk will come in handy.

Oh.... Sorta like those adventure games, pick up everything that you see.

>>>PS Edo- Stick shift or Automatic-
>>Stick shift.
>Good! Too many folks only learn automatic. It'll take you longer, but it'll
>be easier for you to drive exotic vehicles once you know how.

Like the ThunderTruck? ;)

Hmm.... I wonder if the Metallikat Express is automatic or stick shift.

>Things with
>hand-throttles and starter pedals, multi-range gearboxes, and seperate right
>and left side brakes!

Only in my case, I have to learn to drive on the left side of the road.

>>BTW, I think that Bruno Abud once mention something about the Kats'
>>alternate names in his place.
>Maybe what this newsgroup needs is an archive to keep some of the more
>interesting stuff.

Like "The War on Atlanta story". Hmm.... Maybe I should make a list of all
the interesting stuff that happen here.

>It probably doesn't belong in a FAQ, but chance's corp
>history of the Kats, and other official stuff would be a help for those of
>us who weren't in on this list's inception.
>=^^=
>today's imponderable: can the Kats see in the dark?

Well, since kats were supposed to be as close as human (which make them
less cat-like), I guess that they can't. Of course this mean that they got
the reason to wear a really cool night vision goggles.

What I want to know is, how high can the kats jump?