Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 12:26:03 -0500 (CDT)

<points
>> >You need to clean those SmurfJuice spots off your glasses. Edo and Ryan
>> >eliminated them all!
>>
>> I thought I told you--my glasses got knocked off, and I think I lost 'em
>> somewhere. =/
>
> Then Terra starts running into walls. :)

<confused> I do? Really? I didn't know that. I thought you were! <gestures
to a small figure running around and crashing into walls> See? I'm here,
whoever that is over *there*.

>You've been doing great
>on the "War on Atlanta!" story, despite the fact that all of the fanfic
>stories I've read of yours are so dramatic.

Well, this isn't drama. This is comedy!! ;) I think.

>"=^_^=" - (c) 1996 Paul Kemner corp.

<remembers something> Oh yes, and <singsong> AJ . . . you do know I'm gonna
write you in as a dead person, y'know? You'll be listed as a casualty (don't
correct my spelling--I feel like spelling stuf rong.) DON"T EVER MAKE ME DO
A SONG LIKE THAT AGAIN, OKAY?????????

<we now return you to your regular rant'n'raver . . . Ryan Kelley! Ta-da!>
<curtain rises>