Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 22:41:20 +0000

>>If they're popes, Pauly-Boy, what am I?
>You're not a Discordian or Erisian, yet. When you join up, you too can be a
>Pope! (We might even give you the title if you join the New Scotchbright
>Masons!) ((You'll get nowhere if you call me Pauly-Boy, though.))

By virtue of mistyping - do I get in by default?

>Now this is a HUGE mistake, Terra! I was watching Anime (Tetsuwan Atomu, by
>the Father of Anime, Osamu Tezuka), in 1963!!! Not only were You not born
>yet, Ryan was not born then, Andy Hill was not born then, EVEN DR. SAMUAL
>CONWAY WAS NOT BORN THEN! (and Erin was probably just a wee 'lil sprout!) I
>hounded Ryan into watching Maris, which he had to admit was 'Funnier than
>A-Ko!') Rant, Rant, RANT! <oops, I'm starting to rant like you-know-who>

ENNNH! (sound of a buzzer) - unless we're talking the last half of
1963, Erin was only a "wee 'lil sprout" in the sense that I wasn't
quite born yet (March/64)

Eris (I type, therefore I am!)

"Shouldn't that be: The bunny rabbits ARE coming?"
(and did it take me a while to figure out where I'd heard
 that before!) : )